- Vue.js application development
- iOS application development with Swift and SwiftUI
- Android application development with Java
- Responsive front-end design and development with HTML, CSS, and JS
- PHP/MySQL application development
- Integrate websites with external APIs
- Linux server administration
- Manage serverless functions on Cloudflare and AWS
- Graphic design
- Git source control management
- WordPress theme and plugin development
Bicycle Transit Systems
Web Developer October 2015 – Present
Sr. Systems Administrator September 2012 – October 2015
- Design and develop a WordPress network for Temple University students and faculty at sites.temple.edu.
- Worked under a tight deadline to deliver a new design and user experience for sites.temple.edu. This includes creating a custom solution to allow users to browse, preview, and create websites using site templates and themes.
- Develop custom plugins and themes to support sites.temple.edu.
- Create open source WordPress plugins.
- Contribute to WordPress core development.
- Lead project to design a responsive site-search application at search.temple.edu using the Google Search API
- Manage Windows and Linux servers.
- Work with colleagues to ensure availability and security of several academic applications for Temple University.
- Create custom ruby and shell scripts to automate repetitive tasks.
Temple University, School of Media and Communications
December 2008 – August 2012
- Designed and developed Temple University TV website at templetv.net, including a custom scheduling solution and an integrated solution for managing on-demand video.
- Developed over 10 custom WordPress themes on a tight deadline for clients such as school departments, faculty, classes, and special projects.
- Migrated WordPress Multisite network to WPEngine.com
- Maintained a Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP server and engineered a website backup strategy
- Analyzed and reported web statistics and usability tests using Google Analytics to improve design, user experience, and search engine ranking.
- Provided support and training for clients of school web properties.
- Completed graphic design projects for web and print.
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Political Science major with an Information Technology minor
- GPA: 3.80
- What is my address?
- Find out what is my location, county, ZIP code and more.
- What is my elevation?
- Find your altitude quickly
- Philadelphia Cemeteries map
- Using original research, I created a GeoJSON database of all past and present burial grounds in Philadelphia.
- Manuscript Theme (Example site)
- A fun and colorful WordPress theme for bloggers that uses only monospaced fonts.
- No Fun Band Website
- Delete Custom Fields WordPress Plugin
- A simple utility for WordPress to remove unused custom fields that can confuse users with over 10,000 downloads and 2,000 active users.
Hobbies & Achievements
- High Score at Barcade Philadelphia for:
- Burgertime (314,200)
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (326,320)
- Make Trax (120,230)
- Phoenix (235,641)
- Creator and solver of jigsaw puzzles
- Devoted cat lover